WHERE WILL OBRA BLANCA EXPO BE HELD?
At Expo Santa Fe México, located on Av. Santa Fe 270, Colonia Santa Fe, Álvaro Obregón, C.P 01210, México, CDMX
How can I get to the venue?
http://www.exposantafe.com.mx/esfm/index.php/es/ubicacion or in the Expo App you will find the best routes to get to the enclosure using public transport.
WHAT ARE THE DATES AND TIMES FOR OBRA BLANCA EXPO?
Tuesday 11th, Wednesday 12th, and Thursday 13th October from 10:00 to 19:00 hours.
WHAT TIME IS THE OPENING CEREMONY OF THE OBRA BLANCA EXPO?
The inauguration ceremony will take place on Tuesday, October 12 at 10 am.
WHAT IS THE ENTRANCE FEE FOR VISITORS TO THE OBRA BLANCA EXPO?
Pre-registration $24500 MXN
During the event: $35000 MXN
Prices for 2 days:
Pre-registration $42000 MXN
During the event: $60000 MXNRegister here
What is the parking fee?
$40.00 MXN per hour, $72.00 M.N. per 2 hours, $104.00 M.N per 3 hours, $136.00 M.N per 4 hours and $168.00 MXN for 5 hours and until 23hrs 59min. (2021 rates subject to change without notice).
For further information, please contact Expo Santa Fe +52 (55) 5292 5350.
WHAT ARE THE ENTRANCE PROCEDURES FOR THE OBRA BLANCA EXPO?
- Complete the pre-registration procedure, which is personal and non-transferable, on the website at: www.obrablancaexpo.com or via the Expo App. You can pay online at the end of the pre-registration procedure, via the link to our event, on Pago Fácil. You must present your registration code, along with your proof of payment on Pago Fácil, at the cash desk-registration modules at the event, in order to obtain your access badge.
- You can either complete your pre-registration (which is personal and non-transferable) via the website www.obrablancaexpo.com or the Expo App. You must present your registration code at the cash desk-registration modules in order to be able to make the payment during the event.
- On-site visitors: Those visitors who have not completed their pre-registration before the day of the Expo, can make the corresponding payment at the modules or at the cash desk-registration area during the event.
- Preferential prices will be available before the beginning of the event, and these will be published on the website and social networks. These payments can be made online, by credit or debit card, through Pago Fácil, after completing your pre-registration at www.obrablancaexpo.com . Alternatively, you can make the payment directly at the Expo, in the registration area, by cash, credit card or debit card, from 10:00 to 18:30 hours. Do not forget to take your confirmation number, which is an essential requirement, to speed up your access and obtain the preferential fee.
What does my visitor’s access card include?
It includes access to a specialized exhibition, focusing on the supply of materials and finishing technology that give the final touch to new architectural spaces. It is a forum which concentrates on the experience of the visitor and professionalization.
It is based on five pillars that give structure and shape to difference to create enriching encounter moments among professionals aiming to convert the traditional visit into a new style of trade show.
A specialized tradeshow on construction finishing’s materials and technology which give the final touch to interior and architectonic spaces. An encounter in Mexico City aimed at the visitor’s experience and further professionalization of a more complete and sophisticated industry.
A place where outstanding architects and interior designers present new trends in the trade, using the latest innovations the exhibitors can show. You’ll be able to find all the details on the Event website www.obrablancaexpo.com or in the Event App.
The voice of the professionals in the construction finishes sector.
Business meetings, reserved on our digital platform. Visit the Event App to schedule appointments .
ARE THERE ANY DISCOUNTS FOR SENIORS AND STUDENTS TO ATTEND THE OBRA BLANCA EXPO?
There will be no discounts, except for those advertised on our official exhibition website and social networks.
ARE CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE EVENT?
The Event is designed for people over the age of 18. Since this is an exhibition for professionals, we recommend that you do not bring minors so that you are able to have time to consolidate or do business with the exhibitors.
IF SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING TO ACCOMPANY ME, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW?
She or he has to pre-register and pay to get an access badge for the event.
WHERE CAN I GET FURTHER INFORMATION TO BECOME PART OF THE OBRA BLANCA EXPO EXPERIENCE?
Before the Event, you can purchase the exhibition program on the website, at www.obrablancaexpo.com or in the Expo App. If you are at the Expo venue, ask at the information modules. Note: Space is limited.
Which exhibitors will be there?
You will meet numerous quality providers, physically organized into pavilions, each with a specific theme:
- Manufacturers of ceramics, porcelain and installation systems
- Importers and distributors of ceramic and porcelain finishes
- Bathroom furniture and faucets
- Marbles and natural stones
- Architectural finishes
- Installation materials
- Mosaics, extruded materials and Talavera products
- Kitchen equipment
In addition, by pre-registering at www.obrablancaexpo.com or downloading the Expo App, you´ll be able to learn more about each industry, and request business appointments, to learn more about the exhibitors of your interest.
IF I WAS INVITED TO THE EXPO BY SOMEONE ELSE, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
You must pre-register on our website www.obrablancaexpo.com and present the confirmation number along with the invitation at the guest module. Access is valid for one day and one person only.
What special events will there be?
There will be three days of events, specifically designed to promote relationships and enhance networking among key players in the industry, whom you will be able to meet directly, through our website www.obrablancaexpo.com or in the Expo App.
IF I AM VISITING FROM ANOTHER CITY, DO YOU OFFER ANY SPECIAL SERVICES?
We have an online booking service on our website www.obrablanca.com and in the App, where you will find flights and hotels at special prices, and personalized service. Get access through the link on our web page or in the App.
We also have a transportation service in various parts of Mexico; information will be available on the web.
How can I become an exhibitor?
T. (55) 4629 7750
If you have any doubts or further questions that do not appear in this section, please send your enquiry to the following e-mail email@example.com or call + 52 (55) 5604 4900 ext. 110, 155 and 163 during office hours.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel or postpone OBRA BLANCA EXPO or any part of it, by causes beyond the committee´s reasonable control, including among others, war, public emergency, pandemic, sanitary emergency, calamity, strike, labor conflicts, fire, transportation services interruption, earthquake, thunder, explosion, tremor, volcanic eruption, hail, cyclone, hurricane, storm winds, flood or any other governmental disturbance or restriction which prevents OBRA BLANCA EXPO. OBRA BLANCA EXPO nor the organizing committee can be held liable to any refund of the total or partial payment done by any visitor.
TICKET OR ENTRANCE REFUND
If you need a refund, please send via email your purchase confirmation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject: Refund Request.
We will get back to you as soon as possible to conduct the procedure.