Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Where will the Obra Blanca Expo be held?
At Expo Santa Fe Mexico.
Ave. Santa Fe 270, Colonia Santa Fe, Alcaldía Álvaro Obregón, CDMX, C.P. 01210, México.
How can I get to the venue?
http://www.exposantafe.com.mx/esfm/index.php/es/ubicacion or in the Expo App you will find the best routes to get to the enclosure using public transport.
What is the date and time of the Obra Blanca Expo?
On Tuesday 13, Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 of October, from 10:00 to 19:00 hours.
What time is the opening ceremony of the Obra Blanca Expo?
The inauguration ceremony will take place on Tuesday, October 13.
What is the entrance fee for visitors to the Obra Blanca Expo?
Pre-registration: $25000 MXN
During the event: $35000 MXN
Preferential price for groups of minimum 10 persons.
Selling price before the event $175 pesos, during the event $280 pesos.
What is the parking fee?
$40.00 MXN per hour and $168.00 MXN for 5 hours (rates 2019 subject to change without notice). For further information, please contact Expo Santa Fe +52 (55) 5292 5350.
What are the entrance procedures for the Obra Blanca Expo?
- Complete the pre-registration procedure, which is personal and non-transferable, on the website at: www.obrablancaexpo.com or via the Expo App. You can pay online at the end of the pre-registration procedure, via the link to our event, on Boletia. You must present your registration code, along with your proof of payment on Boletia, at the cash desk-registration modules at the event, in order to obtain your access badge.
- You can either complete your pre-registration (which is personal and non-transferable) via the website www.obrablancaexpo.com or the Expo App. You must present your registration code at the cash desk-registration modules in order to be able to make the payment during the event.
- On-site visitors: Those visitors, who have not completed their pre-registration before the day of the Expo, can make the corresponding payment at the modules or at the cash desk-registration area during the event.
- Preferential prices will be available before the beginning of the event, and these will be published on the website and social networks. These payments can be made online, by credit or debit card, through Boletia, after completing your pre-registration at www.obrablancaexpo.com . Alternatively, you can make the payment directly at the Expo, in the registration area, by cash, credit card or debit card, from 10:00 to 18:30 hours. Do not forget to take your confirmation number, which is an essential requirement, to speed up your access and obtain the preferential fee.
What does my visitor’s access card include?
This is a specialized exhibition, focusing on the supply of materials and finishing technology that give the final touch to new architectural spaces. It is a meeting which concentrates on the experience of the visitor and professionalization.
It is based on five pillars that give structure and shape to the difference to create a moment of encounter very enriching for the professionals aiming to convert the traditional visit into a fair of new style
A series of lectures with national and international speakers. You can check the schedules on the Event website www.obrablancaexpo.com or in the Event App. Attending talks requires payment of an extra fee, in addition to the standard registration fee, but it will give you complete access to the three days of the Event.
A place where outstanding architects and interior designers present new trends in the trade, using the latest innovations the exhibitors can show. You’ll be able to find all the details on the Event website www.obrablancaexpo.com or in the Event App.
Business meetings, reserved on our digital platform. You can check the schedules for appointments in the Event App.
The place where visitors and exhibitors meet and strengthen their network of contacts and the professional community. Get to know the program of activities on the web page or in the Event App.
Are there any discounts for seniors and students to attend the Obra Blanca Expo?
There will be no discounts, except for those advertised on our official exhibition website and social networks.
Are children under the age of 18 allowed access to the event?
The Event is designed for people over the age of 18. Since this is an exhibition for professionals, we recommend that you do not bring minors, so that you will be able to have time to consolidate or do business with the exhibitors.
If someone else is going to accompany me, what is the procedure to follow?
She or he has to pre-register and pay to get an access badge for the event.
Where can I get further information, if I want to be a part of the Obra Blanca Expo experience?
Before the Event, you can purchase the exhibition program on the website, at www.obrablancaexpo.com or in the Expo App. If you are at the Expo site, ask for information at the modules.
Note: Space is limited.
Which exhibitors will be there?
You will meet numerous quality providers, physically organized into pavilions, each with a specific theme:
- Tile Council of North America, Inc. (TCNA), manufacturers of ceramics, porcelain and installation systems
- Importers and distributors of ceramic and porcelain finishes
- Bathroom furniture and faucets
- Marbles and natural stones
- Architectural finishes
- Installation materials
- Mosaics, extruded materials and Talavera products
In addition, by pre-registering at www.obrablancaexpo.com or downloading the Expo App, you´ll be able to learn more about each industry, and request business appointments, to learn more about the exhibitors of your interest.
If I was invited to the Expo by someone else, what do I have to do?
You must pre-register on our website www.obrablancaexpo.com and present the confirmation number along with the invitation at the guest module. Access is valid for one day and one person only.
Where can I see the Obra Blanca Expo program?
On our website www.obrablancaexpo.com , or in our App.
What special events will there be?
There will be three days of events, specifically designed to promote relationships and enhance networking among key players in the industry, whom you will be able to meet directly, through our website www.obrablancaexpo.com or in the Expo App.
If I am visiting from another city, do you offer any special services?
We have an online booking service on our website www.obrablanca.com and in the App, where you will find flights and hotels at special prices, and personalized service. Get access through the link on our web page or in the App.
We also have a transportation service in various parts of Mexico; information will be available on the web.
Which exhibitors will be present?
To get to know more about our exhibitors, visit our website www.obrablancaexpo.com or download our App, where you can find exclusive information about the Expo and search easily.
How can I become an exhibitor?
T. (55) 4629 7750
T. (55) 5604 4900 Ext.110
If you have any doubts or further questions that do not appear in this section, please send your enquiry to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 52 (55) 5604 4900 ext. 110, 155 and 163 during office hours.