WHERE WILL OBRA BLANCA EXPO BE HELD?
At Expo Santa Fe México, located on Av. Santa Fe 270, Colonia Santa Fe, Álvaro Obregón, C.P 01210, México, CDMX
How can I get to the venue?
http://www.exposantafe.com.mx/esfm/index.php/es/ubicacion or go to the Expo App where you will find the best routes to get to the venue using public transportation.
WHAT ARE THE DATES AND TIMES FOR OBRA BLANCA EXPO?
Tuesday 11th, Wednesday 12th, and Thursday October 13th from 10:00 to 19:00 hours.
WHAT TIME IS THE OPENING CEREMONY OF THE OBRA BLANCA EXPO?
The inauguration ceremony will take place on Tuesday, October 11th at 10 am.
WHAT IS THE ENTRANCE FEE FOR VISITORS TO THE OBRA BLANCA EXPO?
Prices for 1 day:
Pre-registration $24500 MXN
During the event: $30000 MXN
Prices for 2 days:
Pre-registration $42000 MXN
During the event: $60000 MXNRegister here
What is the parking fee?
$40.00 MXN per hour, $72.00 M.N. per 2 hours, $104.00 M.N per 3 hours, $136.00 M.N per 4 hours and $168.00 MXN for 5 hours and until 23hrs 59min. (2022 rates, subject to change without notice).
For further information, please contact Expo Santa Fe +52 (55) 5292 5350.
WHAT ARE THE ENTRANCE PROCEDURES FOR THE OBRA BLANCA EXPO?
- Complete the pre-registration procedure, which is personal and non-transferable, on the website at: https://www.obrablancaexpo.com/en/home-en/ or via the Expo App. You can pay online at the end of the pre-registration procedure. You must present your registration code, along with your proof of payment (on RedPay) at the cash desk-registration modules at the event to obtain your access badge.
- Or you can pre-register on http://obrablanca.expo.ahmreg.mx/ or on the Expo App. Present your registry code during the event at the Cashier Module to make your payment and obtain your access badge.
- On-site visitors: Visitors who have not completed their pre-registration beforehand, can register at the event at the Registration desk. Payments can be made at the Cashier Module.
- Preferential prices will be available before the beginning of the event. They will be published on our website and social media. Payments can be made online by credit or debit card, through RedPay, after completing your pre-registration. Alternatively, you can make the payment directly at the Expo in the Registration Area. We accept cash, credit, or debit cards. The Registration Module is open from 10:00 to 18:30 hours. Make sure you have your confirmation number, which is an essential requirement to speed up your access and obtain the preferential fee.
What does my visitor’s access card include?
It includes access to the following events:
A specialized tradeshow on construction finishing’s materials and technology which give the final touch to interior and architectonic spaces. An encounter in Mexico City aimed at the visitor’s experience and further professionalization of a more complete and sophisticated industry.
A place where outstanding architects and interior designers present new trends in the trade, using the exhibitor’s latest innovations. You’ll be able to find all the details on the Event website www.obrablancaexpo.com or on the Event App.
The voice of the professionals in the construction finishes sector.
Business meetings reserved on our digital platform. Visit the Event App to schedule appointments.
ARE THERE ANY DISCOUNTS FOR SENIORS AND STUDENTS TO ATTEND THE OBRA BLANCA EXPO?
There will be no discounts except for those advertised on our official exhibition website and social media.
ARE CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE EVENT?
The Event is designed for people over the age of 18. Since this is an exhibition for professionals, we recommend that you do not bring minors so that you are able to have time to consolidate or do business with the exhibitors.
IF SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING TO ACCOMPANY ME, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW?
She or he has to pre-register and pay to get an access badge for the event.
WHERE CAN I GET FURTHER INFORMATION TO BECOME PART OF THE OBRA BLANCA EXPO EXPERIENCE?
Before the Event, you can check the exhibition program on our website at https://www.obrablancaexpo.com/en/home-en/ or on the Expo App. If you are at the Expo venue, go to the information modules. Note: Space is limited.
Which exhibitors will be there?
You will meet numerous quality providers, physically organized into pavilions, each with a specific theme:
- Manufacturers of ceramics, porcelain and installation systems
- Importers and distributors of ceramic and porcelain finishes
- Bathroom furniture and faucets
- Marbles and natural stones
- Architectural finishes
- Installation materials
- Mosaics, extruded materials and Talavera products
- Kitchen equipment
In addition, by pre-registering at https://www.obrablancaexpo.com/en/home-en/ or downloading the Expo App, you will be able to learn more about each industry and request business appointments to learn more about the exhibitors of your interest.
IF I WAS INVITED TO THE EXPO BY SOMEONE ELSE, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
You must pre-register on our website https://www.obrablancaexpo.com/en/home-en/ and present the confirmation number along with the invitation at the Guest Module. Access is valid for one day and one person only.
WILL THERE BE ANY SPECIAL EVENTS
Check our website https://www.obrablancaexpo.com/en/home-en/ or our App for more information.
IF I AM VISITING FROM ANOTHER CITY, DO YOU OFFER ANY SPECIAL SERVICES?
We have an online booking service on our website https://www.obrablancaexpo.com/en/home-en/ and in the App. Book flights and hotels at special prices and find other personalized services.
Transportation is offered in various parts of Mexico. This information will be available on our website.
How can I become an exhibitor?
T. (55) 4629 7750
If you have questions that do not appear in this section, please send your enquiry to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 52 (55) 5604 4900 ext. 110, 155 and 163 during office hours.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel or postpone OBRA BLANCA EXPO or any part of it, by causes beyond the committee´s reasonable control, including among others, war, public emergency, pandemic, sanitary emergency, calamity, strike, labor conflicts, fire, transportation services interruption, earthquake, thunder, explosion, tremor, volcanic eruption, hail, cyclone, hurricane, storm winds, flood or any other governmental disturbance or restriction which prevents OBRA BLANCA EXPO. OBRA BLANCA EXPO nor the organizing committee can be held liable to any refund of the total or partial payment done by any visitor.
TICKET OR ENTRANCE REFUND
If you need a refund, please send your purchase confirmation to the following email address: email@example.com using the subject: Refund Request.
We will get back to you as soon as possible to conduct the procedure.
IS THERE A CLOAKROOM SERVICE?
Yes, the wardrobe service is available at the lobby, before entering the showroom.
WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE AND COST OF THE CLOAKROOM SERVICE?
The wardrobe service its available from 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. The cost is $50 MXN per day.
I FORGOT TO PICK UP MY BELONGINGS FROM THE CLOAKROOM, HOW CAN I GET THEM BACK?
All forgotten items are safeguarded in the Security Area. They can be picked up the next day as soon as the Expo opens.
Make sure you keep your cloakroom ticket or, in case you don’t have it, be ready to give a detailed description of your forgotten item.
The Organizing Comitte will not be responsible for any of these items.